Monday, September 20, 2010

When you give a chance to let a dog express herself

Elsa is very special, actually anytime I get into Cheryl's house I wonder what other tricks her kitties and Elsa have learned:
-Turn on lights (kitties)
-Turn on the garbage disposal (kitties are guilty again)
-Chew on everything they find (we're talking about the cats, not the dog!)
-Likes to be vacuumed (yes the dog)
-Wave with both  front legs together (one of her kitty). You can check it in person on my practice videos, follow the vimeo link on the right end side of the blog
-Greeting disorder: Elsa likes to howl when she greets me at the door
-On command will modulate her bark to almost nothing
-Tries to share a seat with me while I write my medical chart on her (yes Elsa again)
Elsa trying to share a seat with me

No comments:

Post a Comment