Monday, July 12, 2010

Elisha, again

I checked my calendar, it's been 6 weeks since I started therapy with Elisha. We're now taking longer walks and getting in the park where he used to take his daily "promenade". We are a far cry from the first day I have seen him too. I remember that first time: cold feet, could not get up, scared of being touch, painful neck, sad face. Elisha is so much calmer and a more willing participant to his healing.

We are doing so many things to get him better, and it is working for him. Not all cases do that well and it is only a delight to see him walk, be a happy dog smelling the grass (and munching it!). And the smile and happiness I see on Cindy's face is priceless.







Latest video is up in the Paws Back In Motion video library.

No comments:

Post a Comment